What do you want out of life? You might think of enough money to be comfortable and provide education, medical care and happiness for your family ? or you may think you?ll finally be happy if you could just lose weight and wear stylish clothing. Many might think of loved ones or themselves who are suffering from pain or other maladies.
You don’t have to look far to find a way to get what you want. The secret is within you and all you have to do is learn to communicate with your subconscious mind to get what you need and desire in life.
Your subconscious mind is your internal guidance device. It pays close attention to deeper meanings in what you experience and influences your conscious mind to act accordingly. For example, if you have an abnormal fear of snakes, your subconscious mind is going to cause you to over-react if you see a movement in the grass.
To change the way your subconscious mind communicates with your conscious mind and change your habits and lifestyle, you must first be motivated to do so. Before you begin the journey into self-hypnosis you should know exactly what you want, be able to describe it in detail and visualize how your life will change if you?re successful.
There are several types of ‘triggers’ that you can train to cue your subconscious into communicating what you desire:
* Surroundings – When you visualize what your surroundings will be like when you achieve success, you’re sending messages to your subconscious to pay attention and that this is serious to you.
* Intellect – Decide what you need to know in order to reach the success you desire. If you want to be a gourmet chef, reading books and taking classes will send the correct messages to your subconscious.
* Behavior – How will you act when you change your life for the better? Begin to act and think as you would if success were already achieved.
* Emotions – Your emotions play a huge part in convincing your subconscious mind to do what you want it to do. When your subconscious mind becomes comfortable with the changes you want to make, it will react by providing the cues to change your behavior and accept it.
* Motivation – Being highly motivated to change is monumental in convincing your subconscious mind to communicate the positive change you want to make in your life. What motivates you? If watching television is more motivational in the evenings than studying, you?ll never reach your goal of getting a degree.
Just as you have to program your GPS to reach places where the path is unknown to you – you must program your subconscious mind to reject the negative thoughts that are detrimental to your success and replace them with positive thoughts that pave the path to success.
Understanding your motivation is an important part of successful communication and negotiation with your other-than-conscious mind. Keep in mind that you will get what you rehearse in life, not necessarily what you intend. Self-hypnosis is by far the best method for motivating yourself, through the activation of the other-than-conscious mind, to effortlessly make the positive changes you desire.
You can think of your other-than-conscious mind as your internal guidance system. It is rarely influenced by idle talk, but it is always paying attention to the hidden meaning in communication and will only take action and change its direction if properly motivated.
There are types of cues you need to recognize in order to activate your other-than-conscious into magnetizing your goals.
Once you close your eyes and relax, bring into your mind a specific goal. As an example, you might say to yourself, “I want to weigh 132 pounds.”
2) Behavioral Cues. – What are the specific behaviors you will need to see changed to be convinced? Examples of behavioral cues for being naturally thin include: Drinking eight glasses of water a day, leaving food on your plate, shopping for healthier foods, or no desire for food between meals.
3) Intellectual Cues. – What type of knowledge must you have to be convinced of the change? The education you might get from reading health books or attending classes would fit into this category.
Michael J. Porter, Jr. is a certified hypnotherapist. He has worked with the renowned Positive Changes Hypnosis Centers franchise since its inception. Positive Changes Hypnosis Centers are located in cities across the US. able with self-hypnosis and to give you enough titillating information that you?ll want to know more and perhaps explore this means of realizing goals and a mental and physical state of well-being for yourself.